What is Custom Rom ?
Ancient OS Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Ancient OS Rom
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
Ancient OS Installation
- Reboot phone to fastboot mode
- install drivers provided in zip
- double tap on install.bat
- format data if u stuck in bootloop
- After Setup Flash Another Zip File Via Magisk To enable Zte Apps And Gapp
Ancient OS Notes
• Rebase Device Tree (thx @SebaUbuntu for Great DT) • Migrate to HIDL Power HAL • Add qti-telephony-hidl-wrapper-prd • Properly label /sys/kernel/qvr_external_sensor/fd • Label ro.gfx.driver.1 • Disable Async MTE on System Server • Update Gcam to 8.2.300 (thx Parrot043) • Fix place for Config ScreenRecording • Fix 4K VideoRecording • Fix EIS (now u can record with smooth aafffff) • Enable AOSP surfaceflinger • Import device specific init rc • Build offline charging daemon dependency • Declare OpenGL ES dEQP level • Use FUSE passthrough by default • Add touchscreen/gaming profiles • Update audio config • Fixing muuuaaacccchhh Denial SELinux • Synced with latest sources • Fixed some features and improved performance • and moooaaarrrr..... you don't need to know haha