What is Custom Rom ?
Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
- Boot into Latest OFR Recovery
- wipe data , cache , system
- Flash rom
- Flash Kernel ( Optional )
- Flash Decrypt File ( Optional )
- If system Is decrypted the Reboot to System
- If Encrpted then Format data
Etherious Kernel v4.14.245 :-http://fumacrom.com/1wpGB
GCam Modded :-http://fumacrom.com/1pe8W
Anx Camera :-http://fumacrom.com/1peEY
• Import QTI Codec2 HAL and switch to Codec2 by default
• Add basic permission file for HotwordEnrollment
• Revert Build opensource soundtrigger HAL
• Change fp to raven and update to november
• Using DFC kernel