What is Custom Rom ?
AOSPA Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Reboot phone to fastboot mode
- install drivers provided in zip
- double tap on install.bat
- format data if u stuck in bootloop
- After Setup Flash Another Zip File Via Magisk To enable Zte Apps And Gapps
• Enforcing SELinux
• Ships with prebuilt GMS
• Supports analog type c to 3.5m dongle
• Supports fast charging
• Build with -Image is fastboot update package and other one is regular otapackage