What is Custom Kernel ?
( Azure Kernel )Custom kernels are nothing more than a modified standard kernel. It is done to achieve some features that are not present in the kernel provided by the manufacturers. You can find one for your device if someone made a custom kernel for your “device”. .Kernels are also device specific.
What is Custom Rom?
Corvus OS vT5 Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
China Firmware Download Link : https://bit.ly/3Dnx0ZP
Fcrypt Disable Download Link : https://bit.ly/3DlHuJe
Orange Fox Recovery :-https://bit.ly/3EnnMxZ
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, Data).
- Flash firmware.
- Flash rom.
- Flash Disable Force Encryption (For Decryption).
Corvus OS vT5 Changelog
- Introduce MGLRU and hooked it with SLMK for better memory management.
- Port Samsung-only optimizations for CFQ-IOSCHED
- Reduce scheduler latency for a better responsiveness
- LZ4 backports, swapping is multiple times faster now.
- KGSL backports, much smoother UX
- Reduce swapping aggresiveness to 10, apps stay in RAM for a longer time instead of swapped out.
- Binder backports