What is Custom Rom ?
Cherish OS Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
Cherish OS Installation
• Boot into any custom recovery except twrp for now
• Format data
• Format all partitions
• Reboot to recovery
• Flash Rom ZIP you downloaded
• Reboot your device once the installation is done
Cherish OS Changelog
• Initial Official A12L Release
• Fixed unofficial build bugs
• March Sequrity Patch
• Fixed low Ram Management issues for 4GB Varient.
• ElementalX kernel by default