What is Custom Rom ?
crDroid Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date :- 13-01-2022
conquer OS Rom
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
conquer OS Installation
- Reboot your device to recovery mode ( hold power button + volume up )
- Optionally create a TWRP backup – Its always nice to have one!
- Optionally wipe data / factory reset for a clean and fresh installation
- Press “Install” and navigate to the downloaded ROM ZIP-File
- Click on the file and swipe the installation-slider to the right
- Wait until the installation has finished
- Check the logoutput for any errors
- Reboot the device
conquer OS Changelog
* conquerOS 5.1 release * Added few missing 64bit blobs * updated blobs from sweet `V188.8.131.52.RKFMIXM` and sweetin `V184.108.40.206.RKFINXM` * Fixed ok google hotword detection (screen off is rekt in custom as well as in stock sweet) * Fixed Ui Glitches / Flickers * Fixed Google Photos unlimited backup @ original quality * Removed CAF's ugly unaligned emergency button on lockscreen * Added machine learning back gesture * Added Separate Wi-Fi & Mobile Data QS tiles * Fixed battery stats * Fixed nearby sharing * Fixed laggy live wallpaper * stripped down gapps * Added Alarm and Vibrate status bar icons * Added scramble Pin and Quick Unlock Pin options * Added option to allow tethering via VPN upstream * Added Smart Space (at a glance on lockscreen/ambient) * Added Google's advanced battery prediction based on Turbo * removed AOSP's system update setting from system settings * switched to Google's SettingsIntelligenec for suggestions provider * switched to Pixel's Google Sans Clock font * fixed navbar padding after removing bottom pill * monet styled power menu * added adb root