How to Apply For E Shram Card | E Shram card registration link | How To Apply E shram Card Online | E Shram Card Registration Maharashtra
Ministry of Labour and Employment has released an Online portal for the Labour of unorganised region people of India. The official website of e shram Website esharma.gov.in.Now the unorganised region people can sign in online and get their e shram card. The Government’s primary goal is to accumulate statistics of labourers and the Data gathered via the portal might be used to border new welfare schemes and Create greater Job possibilities for Labours.
The Labours can get eShram online at the Eshram website and registering themself at the Esharm portal through coming into the Details just like the aadhar card number.After the Registration for eshram
Ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration | ehealth Portal Login kerala 2022
What is E shram Card?
The Government of India has launched a brand new portal for the unorganised region workers. The Portal was released to gather the data of the Unorganised region workers. The Information gathered could be used to shape new techniques and guidelines for the advantage of Labours. Now People who work withinside the unorganised region can register themself at the eshram portal. After the Registration, at the e sharm NDUW website labours gets many advantages like free insurance, Financial assist etc.
Benefits of E Shram Card?
The government main aim is to provide many benefits to the Labours of India who are working in the unorganised region sector. Some of the Benefits of the Esharm card are below:-
- Free Insurance Cover
- Financial support
- Benefit of Social security Scheme (SSS)
- More Job Oppertunities
- Migrant labour Workfroce tracking
Who are Eligibility for eShram Card
- The Applicants age should not be less than 16 years and Should Not exceed the age of 59 years
- Labour should be working in Unorganised sector
- Non Tax payee
- Should not be member of EPFO/ESIC
How To Apply for eshram card?
The Applicants who want to for E-Shramik card can Apply via Self Registration online on the e-shram website or Visit their nearest CSC Center along with All the Documents
Self Registration On eshram Portal
- Visit the Offical website of eShram https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- Now Registration form Will Open
- Fill your Aadhar card number
- Enter Captcha Code and select NO
- Click on Send OTP Button
- Now An OTP will be sent to your Aadhar card number registered mobile number.
- Now Application for will be open on the Screen, Enter Details like Personal Details, Address, Educational Qualification, Skill, Occupation and Bank Details
- Now CLick on submit Button
- Now the registration is Completed for Esharm card
- Print the E shram card
Who can Apply for E Shram Card?
- Agricultural labors
- Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Share croppers
- Brick Kiln workers
- CSC operator
- Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedi rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- News paper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Street Vendors etc
Contact Details of eShram
Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House
Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India HelpLine Number:14434 Toll-free:1800 -1374 -150 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday)
1 thought on “E Shram Card Online Self and CSC Registration Login All-State 2022”