Ehealth kerala registration | How to do registration on ehealth website | Kerala Ehealth Website Registration | Ehealth Card For kerala people | How to Login and Get E health Card
E Health is a huge Project funded through the Government of Kerala and the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala, designed to offer a handy centralized fitness care system for the residents of Kerala. As the system is Aadhaar-based, residents can have a completely unique identification and a unified health care record.
Through the eHealth Kerala portal, residents can get entry to diverse services together with a citizen’s fitness certificate, online appointment booking in government hospitals and tele-medicine consultation. The ehealth Kerala portal registration and login method starts at ehealth.kerala.gov.in and in this newsletter we are able to let you know about ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration so live here.We will inform you the complete information on a way to register and login to the Health Portal and access online services.
E health.kerala.gov.in Registration
Appointments in hospitals of the state can be made through the e-Health portal developed via the Department of Health to provide e-governance services. This facility may be available for the hospitals in which the scheme has been implemented.It is a fitness venture brought via the government of India and the health branch of Kerala. The critical purpose is to provide a available centralized Healthcare device to the kerala citizens.
All residents get a totally unique identification and fitness care record. The critical purpose is to provide a pollution-free environment, address the weak, providing a healthcare system for the residents . You ought to test on this portal using your aadhaar card and you’ll get a everlasting particular fitness Identifier number.
E Health Kerala Portal 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Launched By||CM Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Name of State||Kerala State|
|Benefits||Online health services|
|Number of Hospitals Under the this Scheme||300 Government Hospitals|
|Objective||Provide electronic health card|
|eHealth Card Kerala Registration status||On going|
|Official website URL||ehealth.kerala.gov.in|
Benefits of E Health Kerala Portal
E Health Kerala Portal is the use of communication and records generation for health. It enables us to enhance the quality of treatment. It permits to reduces the pressures on public health care and this portal is used to get fitness care offerings. We can manage, transmit, store, record information and payments through the E Health Kerala portal.It permits to get proper of access to sufferers’ facts fast and we’re capable of get effective health care.
It reduces paper works, duplication of costs, etc. It reduces scientific mistakes and additionally it reduces the stress of staff. You can get all of the information of register for ehealth.kerala.gov.in appointment reserving so that you can get extra advantage out of this with the assist of this offerings released through CM Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Visit the website E-health.kerala.gov.in
- Click on register link
- Enter your Aadhaar number and you will get the OTP on the registered Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP and the system will give you an unique health identification number.
- Then you will receive the 16-digit unique health identification number and password as a message on your mobile.
- Appointments to hospitals of Kerala can be made using this identification number and password
Login Process for ehealth.kerala.gov.in Portal
- Log in to the ehealth.kerala.gov.in with your unique health ID and password.
- Then click on New Appointment on the Dashboard.
- If it is a referral, record that information and then select the hospital and department.
- Available tokens for the selected day will be displayed when the New Appointment date is selected.
- You can pick up the token at a convenient time and you will get the appointment details in your phone as SMS as well.
- Show the SMS booking details at the hospital when you reach the health care facility
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|