What is Custom Rom ?
Evolution X OFFICIAL Android 13 is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date :- 04-10-2022
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Reboot your device to recovery mode ( hold power button + volume up )
- Optionally create a TWRP backup – Its always nice to have one!
- Optionally wipe data / factory reset for a clean and fresh installation
- Press “Install” and navigate to the downloaded ROM ZIP-File
- Click on the file and swipe the installation-slider to the right
- Wait until the installation has finished
- Check the logoutput for any errors
- Reboot the device
Evolution X OFFICIAL Android 13 Changelog
Don’t dirty flash from A12.1 to A13.
- Bump EROFS PCluster Size
- Set default the Bluetooth class of device
- Disable BT SAP server
- Enable zygote critical window
- Remove some BT related configs
- Update multiple vibration intensity levels for A13
- Fix screen recording lag
- Remove mobile plan from data settings
- Set google autofill service as default
- Fling Props for smoother scrolling
- Add Bluetooth power overlays to sysprops
- Import suspend properties from gs101
- Upstream kernel to 295
Arian, Adarsh, Vantom for the device sources
Aryannn999 for sources and help
Thanks To all beta testers