What is Custom Rom ?
Hyper X Kernel Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Hyper X Kernel Changelog
- Merge 4.19.223 into android-4.19-stable
- irq: silence ‘irq no longer affine’ messages
- net: ipv4: Reduce TCP performance spikes
- block: Add Anxiety I/O scheduler
- fs: Reduce cache pressure
- Optimized Console FrameBuffer for upto 70% increase in Performance
- qcacld-3.0: Demote unwanted logging to debug
- Compiler: Eva GCC with ld.lld linker
- AOSP & MIUI