What is Custom Rom ?
MoonBase Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Chidori Kernel 11 :- https://bit.ly/3lQrx7U
NO OSS VENDOR FIX :- https://bit.ly/3GxapM7
OFR :- https://bit.ly/3ych0Jh
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
MoonBase Flashing Instructions
- Clean flash is always recommended
- Wipe usual stuffs
- Flash Rom
- Flash Kernel
- Re-Done Commit Path
- Reverted BFQ + Non-Wanted Stuff
- Misc Optimizations And Changes
- Merged Wireguard-Compat Tag ‘v1.0.20211208’
- Merged kernel/common android-4.19-stable
- Merged Caf Tag ‘LA.UM.9.15.r1-05200-KAMORTA.0’
TreeWide – Techpack (Audio/Display/Video) – Wifi Driver Stack
- Compiled With =Android (7917927, based on r437112) clang version 14.0.0
- Optimized With = ThinLTO + O3 + Polly