What is Custom Rom ?
Nusantara Project Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Tera Box :-https://bit.ly/3E9ubf4
Mirror :- https://bit.ly/3p5nAOt
Nusantara Project Notes
• build with heart don’t forget give me heart too
• FW version ? up to you
• User Build
• Safetynet passed by default
• Format data (recommended)
• Please don’t mirror this download link, I need coffee to make another rom haha
- Change kernel to Optimus Drunk 4.19.221 v11.29 with xRageTC Clang - Fix low mic volume for some apps - Add new flag name to compress offload case - Add offload gapless support flag - Re-configure CPU variant according to GS101 - Set an overlay to indicate power button FPS - Set frame rate multiple threshold to 120 - Disallow forced dark mode - Fix typo - Update build fingerprint from redfin SQ1A.211205.008 - Add front-facing camera protection - Disable proximity sensor check for dialer's answer UI - Synced with latest sources - Fixed some features and improved performance