What is Custom Rom ?
Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Tera Box :- https://bit.ly/3yhyhR2
Official Website :- https://bit.ly/3DNc6Ue
Orangefox Flashing guide
Method 1: Already having a custom recovery
Just flash the OFox zip in your existing recovery
Method 2: using Fastboot
1. Extract the recovery.img inside the ofox zip
2. open adb and use the following command :
3. Fastboot boot recovery.img
4.After booting in the recovery, Flash the OFox zip again to make it permanent
• UNOFFICIAL build, do not spam official ofox support group regarding issues with it.
• Supported Android 11 ROM decryption.
• Supported flashing Android 12 and using with dfe.
• Due to there being ZipEntry limitations, the recovery can’t flash ROMs that are more than 4GB in size.
• Need to flash Recovery Zip every time after flashing a ROM.