What is Custom Rom ?
Pixel Experience Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date :- 19-01-2022
Pixel Experience Files
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
• Boot into any custom recovery except twrp for now
• Format data
• Format all partitions
• Reboot to recovery
• Flash Rom ZIP you downloaded
• Reboot your device once the installation is done
Pixel Experience Changelog
- Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
- Clean Flash is MANDATORY!
- Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
- Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
- If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
- OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
- Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!