What is Custom Rom ?
PixelOS Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date:-: 24/03/2022
Chidori Kernel 11 :- https://bit.ly/3lQrx7U
NO OSS VENDOR FIX :- https://bit.ly/3GxapM7
OFR :- https://bit.ly/3ych0Jh
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Clean flash is always recommended
- Wipe usual stuffs
- Flash Rom
Pixel OS Changelog
• March Security Patch
• Improved I/O read-write speed
• Set max frame buffer to 3
• Re-enabled window-level blurs
• Disable VSync for CPU rendered apps
• Enforce 24-bit audio for offload playback
• Enable some kernel feature
• Disable GPU protected composition
• Fix for brightness flicker on some panels when turning off display