What is Custom Rom ?
POSP Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Miui 12.5 Global fastboot rom :-https://bit.ly/309P9wF
Miui 12.5 Indian Fastboot Rom :-https://bit.ly/31O5eZ6
Miui 12.5 Twrp Recovery :-https://bit.ly/3dBnQyg
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Flash latest fastboot MIUI 12.5 (To avoid any errors)
- Flash latest MIUI 12.5 TWRP recovery
- Reboot to TWRP recovery.
- Wipe(5) Flash latest A12 Roms (Ancient Os,POSP etc) then format data
- Reboot to recovery to check if your internal storage is not encrypted
- Reboot system.
- (NOTE :- Flash Disable ForceEncrypt after format data if facing Encryption issue after rebooting to recovery)
Monet customization and color override
- Customize gesture bar size
- DT2S on lockscreen
- Three finger swipe-to-screenshot
- An epic new monet-conforming boot animation
- An even more epic new wallpaper (thanks @psuedo_nerd/@wallfever!)
- A brand new Fries experience
- Good ol’ pal Lawnchair, but based on A12
- PixelProps and SafetyNet spoofing (For those who support it)
- Delete action chip on screenshot prompt
- Disable shutter sounds & adjust with ringer volume
- Light mode on QS panel
- Monet colours on power menu
- GMS release for those who support it