What is Custom Rom ?
Project Radiant Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date :- 09-03-2022
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
Project Radiant Installation
- Reboot your device to recovery mode ( hold power button + volume up )
- Optionally create a TWRP backup – Its always nice to have one!
- Optionally wipe data / factory reset for a clean and fresh installation
- Press “Install” and navigate to the downloaded ROM ZIP-File
- Click on the file and swipe the installation-slider to the right
- Wait until the installation has finished
- Check the logoutput for any errors
- Reboot the device
Project Radiant Changelog
•Ability to inverse navbar layout
•Android 12L inspired internet dialog
•Android 12L inspired screen recording dialog
•Android 13 inspired media output picker
• Option to reduce 3 second wait time for screen recording