What is Custom Rom ?
Proton AOSP Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date:- 19-12-2021
Proton AOSP Files
Twrp Recovery :-http://fumacrom.com/11UXc
Direct frimware link 12.0.4 Raphelin Global :-http://fumacrom.com/11UWc
OFR latest :-http://fumacrom.com/11UVs
- Boot into Latest OFR Recovery
- wipe data, cache , system
- Flash from
- Flash Kernel ( Optional )
- Flash Decrypt File ( Optional )
- If system Is decrypted the Reboot to System
- If Encrypted then Format data
• ROM uses OSS Vendor and Pixel Kernel
• Selinux Enforcing.
• Flash A11 firmware for your region.