What is Custom Rom ?
Proton Aosp Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Build Date :- 01-01-2022
Proton Aosp Files
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
• Boot into any custom recovery except twrp for now
• Format data
• Format all partitions
• Reboot to recovery
• Flash Rom ZIP you downloaded
• Reboot your device once the installation is done
Proton Aosp Changelog
• Added QS brightness customization
• Add support for allowing/disallowing apps on restricted networks
• Allow users to change fonts
• Fixed screen recording lag and google photos unlimited backup
• Fixed smartspace & thermal profile layout
• Introducing double tap to trigger doze
• Switched to new implementation of pocket mode
• Switch to qti vibrator hal