What is Custom Rom ?
Stormbreaker Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
DFE :- https://bit.ly/3pGy5XJ
TWRP 3.5.2 10-8 POCO X3 / NFC :-https://bit.ly/3rTShrQ
Platform Tools :-https://bit.ly/3EU5nJz
- Clean flash is always recommended
- Wipe usual stuffs
- Flash Rom
- Flash Kernel
• Backup boot and dtbo before flashing kernel in recovery or in franco kernel manager.
• Restore stock boot and dtbo before flashing if coming from another custom kernel.
• Supports Surya & Karna.
• Supports OSS and CAF VENDOR BASED ROMS
• MIUI IS NOT SUPPORTED
- Merged v4.14.258
- Merged latest msmnile tags
- Removed more debugging
- Upstreamed wireguard to version 1.0.20211208
- sched/fair: Skip frequency updates if CPU about to idle
- rcu: Fix a performance regression
- Few fixes to zram
- OTG fixes
- Some more under the hood changes