What is Custom Rom ?
Vantom Kernel Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
OFR :- https://bit.ly/3EQtgBr
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
Dfe :- https://bit.ly/3s1uLcz
– Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Data
– Flash kernel zip
– GApps and magisk (optional)
– Also recommended flashing GApps and magisk after first boot to avoid Android Setup force closes
Vantom Kernel Notes
• People complaining about idle drain, read this (https://t.me/Vantomkernel/224).
• ROMs that uses Pig’s device sources (crDroid, AncientOS on Android 11) is NOT supported.
• Thanks @tusharg03 for the new banner