What is Custom Rom ?
Voltage OS Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Voltage OS Rom
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
Voltage OS Installation
- Download the latest build.
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
Voltage OS Changelog
– Update kcal samples
– Add init script for gamingmode performance level tuning
– Fix partitioning for flashable gapps
– Allow all filesystems for USB-OTG
– Add Dirac Soud QS Tile
– Add LCD HBM and CABC QS Tile
– CTS pass by default and Magisk Hide
– Add GcamGo
– January security pat
– Fix Selinux denials
– Implement Clear Speaker
– Fix hyper orange night light
– Swtich to AOSP surfaceflinger
– Firmware Included V22.214.171.124.RJGMIXM