What is Custom Rom ?
Voltage OS Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Voltage OS Rom
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Download the latest build.
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
Voltage OS Changelog
• Merged latest AOSP security patch. (android12_r16)
• Added Burn-In protection for statusbar and navbar.
• Hide lock icon on Non-UDFPS devices in lockscreen.
• Disabled Wallpaper zoom.
• Unblocked Alarm and Vibrate statusbar icons.
• Added Cellular Tile based on Carrier.
• PackageInstaller shows current/new version on sideload.
• Allowed disabling Screenshot shutter sound.
• Added FPS Info Overlay and Tile.
• Added Phone Ringtone settings for MultiSIM devices.
• Added increasing Ringer.
• Added Brightness slider customisations.
• Added Lockscreen charging information.
• Added LiveDisplay. (LineageOS)
• Added Pocket lock.
• Allowed changing Monet settings from Powerhub.
• Enabled CloudFlare DNS as default fallback.
• Added new QS tiles :
• Volume Panel.
• Mono Audio.
• Sound Search.
• Allowed Skia and Vulkan to be used as HW renderers.
• Added Statusbar Brightness Control.
• Added Batterybar.
• Added Kill Button to Notification guts.
• Added Custom Carrier Label.
• Added Custom Carrier Label Placement.
• Added Battery Styles.
• Added toggle to Disable battery estimates in QS.
• Forwardported CM Screen Security Settings.
• Added option to turn Navbar On/Off.
• Added Old Style Mobile Data Indicators.
• Optional Haptic Feedback on Back Gesture.