What is Custom Rom ?
xdCAF Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Reboot phone to fastboot mode
- install drivers provided in zip
- double tap on install.bat
- format data if u stuck in bootloop
- After Setup Flash Another Zip File Via Magisk To enable Zte Apps And Gapps
• Update Optimus Drunk 4.19.223 • Build with TheRagingBeast Clang LD=ld.lld • Add CPUInfo toggle tile • Add FPS Info Overlay & Tile • Fixing soo many denial SELinux • Drop MotoDolby • Hide Magisk Better • Build sound_trigger.primary.kona from source • Configure cpuset parameters • Remove core dump/file generation references • Build custom audio amplifier • Drop instances from primary input • Delete /data/system/package_cache after updates • Limit Netflix to 60hz only • Tuning UFS clkgate and ah8 during boot time • Boost GPU to max for Expensive Rendering • Add new pocket mode By @maytinhdibo • fixed some features and improved performance • and moooaaarrrr..... you don't need to know haha