What is Custom Rom ?
XdCAF Android is that the world’s leading mobile package. It additionally has one in every of the foremost active developer communities. Since Google has created mechanical man open-source, it means the ASCII text file of the operative system (OS) itself is out there to developers, and anyone will create their version of mechanical man if they grasp what they’re doing.
This can be the explanation why the mechanical man OS varies from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’ OneUI and Xiaomi’ MIUI and everything else. This also means individual developers can produce their custom versions of mechanical man, also called custom ROMs. Developers can produce these custom ROMs and add new options and practicality that aren’t offered in stock/vanilla Android.
NikGapps :- https://bit.ly/3rXmDcX
- Reboot phone to fastboot mode
- install drivers provided in zip
- double tap on install.bat
- format data if u stuck in bootloop
- After Setup Flash Another Zip File Via Magisk To enable Zte Apps And Gapps
- Merge CAF Tag LA.QSSI.11.0.r1-13800.01-qssi.0
- Merge October Security Patch RKQ1.211103.002
- Refresh our xdUI Card Preference with A12 Stye
- A12 Switch Style ( thanks to @dafha_aji )
- A12 Launcher ( Lawnchair 12 )
- A12 Clock Style
- A12 Lockscreen Security Style
- A12 Google Sans Text Body Family
- Implement Google Sans Family to other apps
- Update Pixel Props to RQ3A.211001.001
- Gaming Mode ( thanks to exThmUI )
- Enable NFC Tile
- Optimize many xdUI assets